Want to train on how to care for patients using medical cannabis?
In the above video, Jordan Tishler, MD, gives us a broad overview of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) – just one of many nuances to understanding how medical cannabis works, how to get the most benefits, and what to avoid.
More people than ever are in support of medical cannabis as a viable treatment option, however, there is a great challenge here. Many healthcare providers and policy regulators have a lot of catching up to do regarding the current best practices and to make sure patients have the best opportunities and guidance to truly get the most out of this medicine.
This is where the online Cannabis Patient Care Certificate Program comes into play.
Now you can learn everything you need to know about applying cannabis in the clinical setting.
Learn directly from some of the most experienced physicians and practitioners in cannabis today:
- What Cannabis Is and How It Works in the Body
- Interactions, Contraindications & Side Effects
- Understanding Cannabis Products
- Determining Factors for Selecting Products
- How to Recommend Flower
- Reading Labels & Deciphering Lab Results
- Utilizing Cannabis with or without the High
- Onboarding New Patients
- Dosing & Titration
- Regulations & Legal Matters
- And More